We provide a wide range of remedial waterproofing, leak sealing injection and concrete repair services to residential, commercial, industrial and civil clients on the East Coast of Australia in Queensland and New South Wales, with offices in Brisbane and Sydney.
Schedule Your Remedial Consultation Today!
Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.
Our Remedial Consultation Service with inspection is your gateway to tailored solutions for building defects, water ingress, seepage, concrete deterioration, concrete protection and more.
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions regarding building defects such as water ingress/seepage or concrete deterioration!
Why Choose Our Remedial Consultation Service?
When it comes to addressing property issues effectively, Waterstop Solutions stands out for our commitment to expert assessment, tailored recommendations, and efficient results.
- Expert Assessment and Guidance: Waterstop Solutions’ remedial consultants have extensive industry knowledge and the latest non-invasive inspection technologies. Our thorough site inspection, assessment and diagnosis process provides our clients with industry-leading, expert advice. The findings uncover the root cause of the issues impacting your property.
- Tailored Recommendations: Following the site inspection, our specialist staff will formulate a comprehensive quotation with recommendations specifically tailored to address your assessed concerns. These recommendations draw on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise, ensuring you receive industry-leading advice.
- Efficient Results: We highly value your time and are dedicated to delivering both excellence and efficiency. Our commitment to providing a timely, high-quality service ensures you receive your comprehensive quotation in a timely manner, allowing you to make well-informed decisions.
Following the site inspection, our specialist staff formulate a comprehensive quotation with recommendations tailored to the assessed concerns, which is then emailed to you in a timely manner.
We recommend seeking assistance from other reputable trades regarding the following:
- Lightweight constructions
- Window sills
- Showers and bathrooms – We recommend contacting a waterproofer who specialises in bathroom waterproofing or a specialist builder.
If your building is 7 years or younger, we recommend seeking assistance from QBCC and contacting the builder.
How to Schedule Your Remedial Consultation:
A Remedial Consultation with Waterstop Solutions is your proactive step toward maintaining your property’s structural integrity. Don’t let building defects compromise the safety and longevity of your investment. Reach out to us today to schedule your remedial consultation and gain peace of mind.
We look forward to assisting you in preserving and enhancing your property.
Audit and Priority Report Service for concrete structures – Currently offered in QLD only
In addition to our regular inspection service, we can provide Audit and Priority Report Services for concrete structures. This service is a site inspection with identification of potential waterproofing and concrete defect issues, recommendation of repair types, prioritisation of repairs from P1 to P4 and costings.
Waterstop Solutions’ quality system, policy and procedures are compliant across Australia to AS/NZS ISO 9001, ISO 4801, and ISO 14001.
- Confined space certified technicians
- Elevated work platform (EWP) certified technicians
- Immunised for sewerage work
- Certificate III in Waterproofing*
- CM3 Certified
- Proud member of the Australian Institute of Waterproofing (AIW)
- BSA / QBCC Licensed
- Comprehensively insured for your peace of mind