Book an inspection
If you have any questions regarding building defects such as water ingress/seepage, concrete deterioration repairs we would love to hear from you! We can help you with:
Remedial Waterproofing – Leak Sealing – Concrete Crack Injection – Concrete Repairs – Protective Coating – Ground Improvement – Slab Jacking – Joint Repairs
We provide a wide range of remedial waterproofing, leak sealing injection and concrete repair services to residential, commercial, industrial and civil clients on the East Coast of Australia in Queensland and New South Wales, with offices located in Brisbane and Sydney.
When you book an inspection with Waterstop Solutions for remedial services, you will receive a thorough and informative inspection from one of our experienced Senior Inspectors who have over 60 years of experience in the industry combined.
Waterstop Solutions’ inspectors are equipped with extensive industry knowledge and the latest in non-invasive inspection technologies. Our thorough site-assessment and diagnosis process provides our clients with industry-leading, expert advice. Following an inspection, our specialist staff formulate a free, comprehensive quotation including recommendations tailored to the assessed concerns, which is then emailed to you in a timely manner.
Waterstop Solutions quality system, policy and procedures are compliant across Australia to AS/NZS ISO 9001, ISO 4801, ISO 14001.
- Confined space certified technicians
- Elevated work platform (EWP) certified technicians
- Immunised for sewerage work
- Certificate III in Waterproofing*
- CM3 Certified
- Proud member of the Australian Institute of Waterproofing (AIW)
- BSA / QBCC Licensed
- Comprehensively insured for your peace of mind
*By law, waterproofing companies in Queensland require only one licensed tradesperson.
It is highly uncommon for a company in our field to have so many qualified staff, and this is something of which Waterstop Solutions is very proud.
- Waterstop Solutions has six (6) qualified staff members with a Certificate III in Waterproofing, along with six (6) Apprentice Waterproofers – soon to make a total of 12 licensed Waterproofers working for us, in addition to our other skilled Technicians.