06 Dec Apprenticeship traineeship trades assistant Brisbane and Sydney 2023
Secure your apprenticeship – Join our teams!
Traineeship / trades assistant roles available in Brisbane and Sydney
- Undertake Cert III in Construction Waterproofing. (2-3 Years). Above award.
- Option for Cert III Concreting on completion of the above, at full wage.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and knowledge by combining training with work, enabling you to have a paid job while you complete training towards a nationally recognised qualification through a registered training organisation.
We wish to INSPIRE by demonstrating unwavering integrity in everything we do and the goal is that the successful applicant becomes an autonomous and skilled tradesperson at the completion of the traineeship – trained in all our services. The role at the completion of the traineeship will be a Specialist Technician.
The trainee will be trained in all services provided by our company including;
- Leak Sealing and Structural Concrete high-pressure Injection
- Ground Consolidation and Slab Jacking
- Remedial Waterproofing
- Concrete Repair
- Specialty coatings
- Balcony and Rooftop Refurbishments
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge
- The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required.
- The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures
- The ability to carry out/learn basic IT/Computer skills.
- Commit to and complete the Training Plan for your traineeship in the timeframe allocated by the training institution.
- Comply with registration relevant to your field of work, in particular, the Further Education and Training Act and the Work Health and Safety Act.
- Being professional, which demands an unyielding commitment to doing the right thing with care, honesty, reliability, respect, efficiency and high quality.
We are proud of our employees who have built our professional reputation and made Waterstop Solutions what it is today.
As part of our company culture, we combine passionate dedication with a relentless safety focus to stimulate creative mastery and innovative solutions, born of a deep understanding and thirst for more knowledge.
Follow these links to learn more about Waterstop Solutions Capabilities https://waterstopsolutions.com.au/capability-statement/
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to
Brisbane: [email protected]
Sydney: [email protected]
If you have any issues with leaking balcony, water ingress, cracking concrete slabs, structural cracks, concrete deterioration, moisture, seepage, efflorescence, rising damp and/or high-flow active leaks in concrete structures, we would be happy to assist you. You are welcome to contact us with any questions that you may have.
Brisbane office: (07) 3205 1899
Email: [email protected]
Sydney office: 02 9346 8308
Email: [email protected]
Are you interested in finding out more about the various remedial building services we are providing?
Please click on the image below to download Waterstop Solutions Capability Statement
Waterstop Solutions Capability Statement is now available to download as PDF. (The image is clickable and opens up a link to our Capability Statement).
Good maintenance begins with a proactive approach to maintain, keep, preserve and protect a building.
Remember that seepage/water ingress into areas such as balconies, basements, concrete roofs, car parks and retaining walls, should not be ignored – call a remedial waterproofing professional today for an assessment to provide you with the best solution for your situation.
At Waterstop Solutions, we carry out a wide range of remedial works to concrete structures post-construction stage in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and outlying areas in Queensland and New South Wales.
Equipped with major civil works experience, we can quickly determine the best approach to rectify all seepage and concrete deterioration issues.