01 Aug NSW Branch Manager Required – Sydney Office
Branch Manager required for Sydney
We are very pleased to announce that this position is filled
About Waterstop Solutions
At Waterstop Solutions, we pride ourselves on providing: superior remedial waterproofing; industry-leading concrete crack repairs; leak sealing injections and concrete repair solutions, along with a solid reputation for integrity built upon years of reliable service in the building and construction industry.
Waterstop solutions is a small privately-owned business with 10 years in the Brisbane market. The Sydney office is entering its second year of operations and is growing rapidly.
The key to our quality workmanship is knowledge; experience; support from our partner suppliers; consultants and documentation. We work in tandem with our suppliers and consultants to ensure we achieve the best results.
Our passion for delivering exceptional service and workmanship has led us to the forefront of our industry, becoming a highly respected and sought-after company.
We strive for excellence in service and ensuring an outcome that will continue to keep our company at the forefront. As we grow the business, we are focused on improving policy and procedures so that projects are well managed and exceed client expectations.
Our approach to quality is to plan, control, monitor and grow from the outcomes. Quality assurance is a critical tool for our business, our clients and the supplier, so that we can deliver critical elements for their projects.
At Waterstop Solutions, we place value in our expanding portfolio of projects which we consistently complete on time and within budget without compromising quality or safety.
Waterstop Solutions focuses our skillset to an expanding market, targeting specialised domestic solutions through to major civil projects. Waterstop Solutions provides quality service and outcomes to homeowners, commercial operators, civil contractors and more, who wish to benefit from our major civil projects experience.
About the position
As the Branch Manager for our Waterstop Solutions NSW office, you will take the lead role in operations, business expansion and team development. This role reports to the Director.
Key responsibilities include
- Leading and developing the existing NSW team; recruiting new staff required to meet project requirements.
- Managing staff and equipment resources to meet production efficiency targets.
- Estimating and quoting works for small and medium-sized customers.
- Manage branch operations and set budgets to meet financial targets.
- Maintaining contracts and long-term relationships with existing customers.
- Converting new opportunities generated by company marketing activities.
- Creating new business through industry contacts in line with business goals.
- Ensuring compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
- At least 10 years experience in remedial concrete and waterproofing works or other relevant construction industry experience within the Sydney market.
- Demonstrated history of managing staff within an office and on construction worksites.
- Ability to maintain existing customer relationships and develop new business opportunities.
- Previous experience in maintaining operating budgets relating to staff costs, warehouse inventory and logistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel; PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to secure contracts and repeat business.
- Ability to develop, train and grow an industry-leading team.
- Proven skills in accurately and transparently quoting project works.
Remunerations and benefits
Waterstop Solutions offers a generous remuneration package including profit sharing for the right applicant (details upon application).
Waterstop Solutions is a high quality and flexible organisation that is proud of its excellent employment conditions which include but are not limited to:
- Parental leave provisions
- Study support encompassing leave and financial assistance
- Comprehensive professional development
- Salary packaging
- Vehicle allowance or fully maintained vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
Information for applicants
This position is open to applicants who have ongoing full-time work rights in Australia. Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please contact Director Chris Anderson.
When applying for this position we encourage you to upload a resume, cover letter and response to the selection criteria.
Are you interested in finding out more about the various remedial building services we are providing?
Please click on the image below to download Waterstop Solutions Capability Statement
Waterstop Solutions Capability Statement is now available to download as PDF. (The image is clickable and opens up a link to our Capability Statement).
Good maintenance begins with a proactive approach to maintain, keep, preserve and protect a building.
Remember that seepage/water ingress into areas such as balconies, basements, concrete roofs, car parks and retaining walls, should not be ignored – call a remedial waterproofing professional today for an assessment to provide you with the best solution for your situation.
At Waterstop Solutions, we carry out a wide range of remedial works to concrete structures post construction stage in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and outlying areas in Queensland and New South Wales.
Equipped with major civil works experience, we can quickly determine the best approach to rectify all seepage and concrete deterioration issues.